almost 2 years ago
Sales Support Coordinator. Hinckley. A fantastic opening for a Customer Relationship Coordinator role with an aerospace engineering business.
Sales Support Coordinator will suit a Sales Administrator looking to step up or a Business / Marketing / Economics graduate looking to progress a career in a customer focused role.
Salary & Package: Good starting salary + good benefits package + 37 hour week + 12:30 finish on a Friday!
This Customer relationship Coordinator job will suit someone with the following skills:
- Communication skills are crucial in responding appropriately to customers
- Good problem solver.
- Strong IT skills
- Negotiation skills
The Customer relationship Coordinator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Expanding company
- The business is passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement – a great company culture where you can come to work and thrive in your role.
- A fantastic opportunity for a career in a customer focused role within an established aerospace company
The Customer relationship Coordinator job will involve:
- Manage Customers – Business communications. As the face of the company to our customers, arrange meetings and other correspondence to our customers
- Co-ordination of internal resource to solve customer issues. Timely resolution of issues will improve customer expectation management.
- Monitor customer care practices on a continual basis to establish the effectiveness of current strategies and plans.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Provision of quotes
This job is commutable from Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coalville, Tamworth, Rugby, Coventry
To apply please contact Matthew Langham at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.