£25,000 to £30,000
about 1 year ago
Sales / Projects Coordinator
- Varied position that will see you support the sales order process and ensure projects are moving smoothly through the business.
- Previous experience of processing sales orders within a manufacturing or engineering environment would be highly relevant.
- Fulham based role.
Opportunity for an experienced Sales Coordinator or Projects Administrator to join a growing manufacturer. This position requires excellent attention to detail, ensuring all sales order details are correct and the customer is updated throughout the project. Strong communication skills are essential as you will liaise with multiple contacts both internally and externally. MRP / ERP experience is required for this role in order to support the sales order process.
Salary & Package: £25,000 to £30,000 DOE
This Sales Coordinator job will suit:
- A proven Administrator / Coordinator who is Sales Order processing experience within a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Comfortable dealing with customers and helping to ensure projects meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and a good communicator.
- Highly organised.
The Project Coordinator job will involve:
- Processing orders, checking for completeness, communicating with all team members, and recording documentation.
- Monitoring progress of orders, highlighting when project delivery is at risk.
- Keeping track of any missing project documentation.
- Keeping all teams informed of progress.
- Assisting with the development of processes and systems to improve effectiveness.
- Dealing with shipping companies and booking deliveries ensuring costs are reasonable.
- Updating customers and the sales team on delivery costs and progress.
This job is commutable from Fulham, London
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.