£ Competitive Salary
3 months ago
Sales Office Manager, Sales Administrator opportunity for a commercial & administration professional to lead and implement systems and processes within an SME engineering business. Due to a number of recent business wins and government funding the business has gone through substantial growth and needs someone who can pull together and coordinate the back office admin, sales support & purchasing activity.
This job will suit:
- Sales Office Manager / Sales Administrator / Sales Support / Internal Sales / Sales Coordinator professional to work within a small team.
- Working within a professional business in a B2B sector, so we are looking for someone who is a good communicator and comfortable when dealing with customers over the phone / email.
- This will suit someone who has worked in an internally based Sales / Commercial / Customer facing type position within an SME company in a B2B type environment and able to wear a number of different hats in a varied role.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established business, one of the market leaders in their sector going through a period of real growth.
- Very big on stability and loyalty. They have a very friendly company culture and offer a lot of flexibility in order to suit employee needs.
- Dealing with a very varied customer base, which including some prestigious brands in a role that offers a lot of variety – no two days will be the same!
- Starting salary will be dependent on experience + wider company benefits.
The job will involve:
- Working within a small team providing excellent customer service within a sales office environment.
- Dealing with customers over the telephone and by email.
- Able to implement processes & systems in order to improve efficiency and manage data – any knowledge of ERP (Sage) is a benefit.
- Invoicing, quotations, order input, purchasing, coordinating internal teams and a varied amount of internal sales / office management duties.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Hucknall, Long Eaton and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd