£ Competitive Salary
almost 2 years ago
Sales Manager, Senior Sales, EMEA, Export Sales. Working for a Multi-national engineering business to lead and drive forward their Sales & Commercial department. Excellent opportunity to be involved in management and to develop and implement business strategy within an SME business, with customer interaction still being a major part of the role.
This job will suit:
- Sales Manager, Senior Sales professional accustomed to managing a small commercial team and able to think at a strategic level.
- Excellent Business development skills, the role will still involve visiting customers and winning new business to achieve growth.
- EMEA, Export sales experience, setting up or managing overseas agents / distributors ideal, working with a multinational customer base.
- Working within a technical, engineering, manufacturing environment, accustomed to delivering a technical solution – possibly working in a role with a long sales cycles (6months – 3year turnaround / projects).
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Multi-national engineering / manufacturing organisation, offices in UK, US and China. Growing business securing contracts in new markets.
- The company design and manufacture products integrated into off-highway, construction, military and agricultural vehicles.
- Newly created role to grow the sales & commercial department within the UK business.
- Excellent career progression and development, opportunity to grow within the company as you become more competent with the industry & products.
The job will involve:
- Work with the Managing Director to formulate and execute business growth sales strategy.
- New business development, increasing market share through the acquisition of new customers.
- Account Management, working with key customers and where appropriate grow the account.
- To lead and drive forward the sales function, management of a small commercial team.
- The role will involve a large amount of travel across the EMEA region and some travel throughout the UK – You will need a full UK Driving license and valid passport.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Tamworth, Hinckley, Market Bosworth, Leicester, Loughborough, Derby, Long Eaton, Swadlincote and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd