£ Competitive Salary
5 months ago
Sales / BDM / Business Development Manager jobs role; helping clients, often public sector, migrate data into the cloud. This is NOT a re-seller or selling licenses, it’s a consultative and problem solving sales cycle giving strategic advice around electronic content management (ECM) and the technical challenges involved in migrating content
Key technologies include Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, workflow, electronic forms, and bespoke developments. Friendly, conscientious business – NOT KPI driven. Highly profitable& expanding. A business that genuinely puts the customer first, demonstrating a high level of integrity.
Are you seeking Sales Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager jobs in IT / cloud technologies? Are you seeking IT sales jobs that are based on problem solving & consulting with a customer rather than selling IT support or selling licenses/ products?
The sales jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A highly profitable and stable business. Privately owned.
- Position created due to retirement
- The business has stacks of potential. They have always been very profitable and brilliant technically. If you are ambitious, this will really suit you as an opportunity and business.
- These guys are a lovely business. Very conscientious. Customer focused. Team focused. This is NOT a high pressure overly KPI driven environment
This job will suit:
- An experienced Account manager, Sales manager, BDM / Business Development Manager or sales professional
- Ideally some experience of selling into the public sector. Customers are typically government agencies. Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Education, Charities
- You do NOT need to have that exposure to selling into the public sector. You do however need to have experience of selling a consultative service / solution rather than just a product.
- Work from home.
- You do NOT necessarily need to be a very close fit technically – as above notes, the business has really strong technical ability. However you will be ‘tech savvy’ and will be able to empathise with the customer when it comes to migrating data to the cloud (so some sort of understanding of this would be highly beneficial – maybe from working within a business that has been through this process). So maybe some knowledge of cloud technologies, SharePoint / Office 365 etc.
- Ideally you will have demonstrated some length of tenure / loyalty (which is another core value of the business)
This sales manager jobs role is ‘work from home’ – suitable locations would include Leamington Spa, Rugby, Coventry, Northampton, Banbury, Solihull
Reference : ST-EPR104551-EP INDHP
To apply for this job, please contact Sophie Taylor