over 2 years ago
Sales Manager jobs role / Head of Sales. NOT selling yourself, managing a team of sales engineers / regional sales managers. Driving improvements to department performance, optimising CRM, strategically assessing new markets (Germany in particular)
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to elevate their career into a more strategic, management role getting involved with Planning, Forecasting, P&L, Man Management working closely with the Sales Director.
Excellent starting salary + Car
This job will suit:
- A Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Sales Manager looking to move away from being out on the road into a more office based, strategic sales position.
- Ideally from an Engineering or Manufacturing environment or similar that will share parallels with a project based sales approach – high value, complex technical solutions with lengthy sales cycles.
- Any exposure to forecasting, P&L, EBIT, sales forecasting or sales strategy advantageous.
- Working with a small team, any leadership or management involvement.
- Any experience of international sales, EMEA, dealing with agents or distributors.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility. Product development is central to the company’s success, it has a history of market leading technology development.
- They are Europe’s number one technology provider of exhaust after treatment retrofit products.
- Competitive salary, bonus, 24 days (increase each year), company pension, Christmas shutdown.
The job will involve:
- Managing sales operations within the retrofit team, managing a small team of commercial employees.
- Running reports, forecasting, sales strategy & planning, P&L, supporting the Sales Director with board meetings.
- Still involved with key account management and some customer visits but the role will be predominantly office based.
- Establish international distribution networks or international agents and manage performance.
This job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough, Worksop, Market Rasen and the surrounding areas
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.