about 1 year ago
Sales Manager, Nottingham NG2
Nottingham based electrical engineering business. You will have ownership for a business unit in this electrical engineering business, selling to end users as well as to distributors of engineering products like RS Components and Farnell components.
Are you seeking technical sales jobs where you can have ownership of a business unit? Are you wanting to have a technical sales role where you can also be the product manager and help define the shape of a business area?
Are you in Nottingham seeking technical sales jobs / sales manager? You will need to have some mechanical and/or electrical engineering knowledge and excellent communication skills.
The Technical sales jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Company has 500 people worldwide but a small team in Nottingham. This role gives you the chance to head up sales in this business unit
- They supply into large engineering, oil and gas, medical and industrial customers as well as wider electrical utilities, sub stations etc.
- Located in Nottingham. Free parking and very close to Meadows Way West tram/rail links
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
We are looking to recruit a positive, pro-active Sales Manager. Alternatively you may be a Regional sales engineer who is seeking a step up and have more ownership and responsibility.
This Sales manager jobs role is based in Nottingham, commutable from Nottingham, West Bridgford, Wollaton, Beeston, Clifton, Ruddington, Grantham, Derby, Mansfield, Leicester and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd by email email@example.com or call 01530 833 825
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies www.europrojects.co.uk
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.