Burton upon Trent
£50,000 - £60,000
over 1 year ago
Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Technical Sales professional or similar, someone who is accustomed to providing a solution based sales approach to a technical / engineering customer base.
£50,000 - £60,000 + bonus structure + car + wider company benefits.
This sales job will suit:
- A Sales Manager, Technical Sales, Senior Sales professional or similar, working in a commercial role within an engineering or manufacturing industry.
- The company provide solutions into a range of different industries, so will suit someone with a general technical aptitude that is able to understand customer queries.
- You will ideally have worked within a technical / engineering position earlier in your career or have engineering qualifications (Very much suited to an engineer that wants to deal with customers!).
- Someone that can think more strategically who wants to lead a sales function but is still willing to get involved at the coalface - still being customer facing out on the road visiting clients.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A successful SME business that are experiencing growth in a buoyant market, for one of their market sectors they almost have the entire market share.
- Extremely good prospects moving forward, great role for a sales professional looking to take the next steps and into a more senior role within a business – career progression to get to this stage within a flat hierarchy.
- Very forward thinking business, constantly making process and structural improvements to help with efficiency and support.
- Excellent company culture, very down to earth, normal people that are passionate about doing a good job and enjoy their working environment – a very strong ‘team’ feel from the Directors down to the shop floor.
- Flexible on the package dependant on experience – 8% Pension, 25 days holiday + Bank holidays.
The job will involve:
- Leading and developing the sales function of a medium sized engineering business – getting involved at a strategic level.
- Visiting current accounts, going on site to identify a customer’s problem and being able to offer (in most cases) a bespoke solution.
- Generating new business and identifying where there is potential growth in new markets. There are a lot of warm leads that the business doesn’t have the capacity to follow up, not going to be a cold calling type of position.
- Working alongside the engineering & production teams to ensure that the customer is given the best possible service & experience.
This job is commutable from Burton upon Trent, Lichfield, Tamworth, Ashby de la Zouch, Derby, Uttoxeter, Cannock and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd