£30,000 + bonus
over 2 years ago
This is a sales role, selling to transport fleet managers and selling to health and safety managers. This is B2B selling. You will be selling a simple product-service which has a proven track record and is instantly recognisable. The Sales Manager will be sales focussed, and also lead a small team of operations staff that are fairly self-managing. This is a small company, with minimal red tape, and a great product-service.
Salary & Package: £30,000 plus bonus
This job will suit:
- A person with an upbeat approach to making telephone calls to targeted customers.
- Experience of dealing with the road transport, fleet vehicle or health and safety sectors would be helpful but not essential. The key experience is B2B sales, high volume, proactive and tenacious to keep trying to connect with “busy customers that are hard to catch”.
- Some sales experience, ideally involving face to face sales, tele-sales and account management will be required.
- So whilst sales experience is important, it is more a case of being an organised, outgoing, proactive person.
- The person needs to understand and manage a sales-pipeline.
- Experience of managing a small team will be helpful too.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- This is a small company, where people will pitch-in together to get things done.
- The business is privately owned. The owner is not involved day to day.
The job will involve:
- Making telephone calls to targeted customers in fleet management and transportation companies to sell a safety related product.
- Leading the business day to day.
- Being focussed on sales opportunities and managing a sales-pipeline
This centrally located job is commutable from Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Towcester, Bedford, Bletchley, Leighton Buzzard.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd