Guideline £45k-65k earnings
2 months ago
by agreement / asap
Agriculture Farming Equestrian
Sales Manager selling into farming, agricultural, livestock, equestrian and animal rearing customers. Sales and Marketing direct to farming and livestock agricultural and equestrian, and also using sales channels like agricultural sales agents. This is a Sales and Marketing role setting agricultural consumables price point, managing sales strategies, identifying and organising the sales channels including direct to customer, account management , online sales and sales through animal husbandry and farming sales distributors and agricultural sales agents.
- Product - determining the right product for the intended consumer. Lead product development activities.
- Price - setting competitive prices to achieve sales volumes and target margins
- Place - arranging strategies to sell products into agreed sectors and geographic locations
- Promotion - organising (and participating in) promotional activities
- Relationships - managing key sales relationships at all levels
- People - managing a small team of ~ 3 or 4 sales related people including agents
- Statistics and Reports - producing and reporting agreed sales metrics
Experience of working at an appropriate level to meet the above responsibilities is essential. Experience in dealing with agricultural customers is a major advantage.
Salary and package will be commensurate with experience, guideline £45k-65k earnings, depending on industry sector alignment. Some flexibility on salary potentially. Permanent. Excellent long-term prospects.
This job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Solihull, Leamington Spa and surrounding areas.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”