4 months ago
Sales Manager – B2B Engineering products - LE4 Leicester
- Brand new strategic role to strengthen already successful business and their Senior Management Team
- Leading a small sales team, setting sales and marketing strategy for the business
- Excellent benefits package including attractive basic salary, bonus, car and an early finish on Fridays!
Salary & Package: Salary £60,000 - £65,000 + company car + bonus
This Sales Manager job will suit:
- Experienced, professional Sales Manager with track record of developing a small sales team and;
- Person with experience of selling engineering products and solutions – low volume automotive, yellow goods, medical, special vehicles, rail, marine, aerospace or similar
- International sales / export sales background would be beneficial
The Sales Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Brand new role with an established and growing business with £4m T/O
- Company designs and manufactures a range of quality engineering products – some bespoke and some off the shelf which are sold either directly to customers and through distributors
- Opportunity to work as a key member of a progressive, quality driven and customer focused. Be part of a business senior leadership team where you can effect real and meaningful change to the business
The Sales Manager job will involve:
- Actively manage a significant number of their own accounts and proactively identify, win and develop their own new customers alongside their management / leadership function
- Develop a co-ordinated sales and marketing approach in order to deliver the strategic plan and shape the sales focus in order to achieve the business growth objectives
- Lead and develop the sales team consisting of Field Sales Engineers, and Sales Administrators
- This is dynamic role building and maintaining customer relationships, key accounts, supporting field sales engineers and distributors to deliver business growth. As such, travel across the UK and sometimes Europe is required and the candidate must hold a full UK Driving license and valid passport.
- Deliver technical training to new and existing customers
This job is commutable from Leicester, Hinckley, Ashby de la Zouch, Loughborough and surrounding Leicestershire areas.
To apply please contact Anna Daca at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.