£25,000 - £35,000
5 months ago
Sales Executive. Sales Engineer, Sales Support, Technical Sales professional ideally with an electro-mechanical background or exposure to the power generation industry. Working for an expanding manufacturing business that are continuing to grow their operations. EMEA customer base.
This job will suit:
- A Sales Executive, Sales Engineer, Sales Support, Technical sales professional accustomed to dealing with an engineering customer base.
- Ideally have a technical background, specifically electrical engineering / electro-mechanical – any knowledge of the power industry, motors, alternators, transformers or similar.
- Accustomed to working within a professional B2B sales environment, ideally based local to Oakham – occasional travel out to see customers.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- UK based manufacturing facility, electrical engineering business with global reach and an expanding team.
- In the process of building a brand new purpose built facility, a lot of recent investment to improve operations and the quality of service / solution that they provide to their customers.
- Excellent company culture and values, not a large corporate environment. Stable business with enough money to reinvest.
- Good overall package – base salary up to £35,000 + Bonus + wider benefits for the right experience.
The job will involve:
- Providing sales support to the head of sales within an EMEA territory.
- Help to look after customer queries, process new orders, provide support and to help source potential new clients.
- Help contribute and advise on the company’s overall sales & marketing strategy.
- Sales office role based from Oakham.
This job is commutable from Oakham, Corby, Peterborough, Grantham, Kettering, Leicester, Market Harborough, Loughborough, Nottingham, Melton Mowbray and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”