£18,000 - £25,000
10 months ago
Sales Executive, B77, Tamworth, Staffordshire, West Midlands
Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development, Sales Office role. An exciting opportunity to work for a business involved in IT and Technology, ideal for someone looking to begin a long term career within a commercially focused role working with a range of B2B customers. Excellent development and training.
This job will suit:
- Someone with commercial / Customer facing experience. You could be working in a Sales office, as a Sales Executive, Business development, Account Manager or similar.
- Any interest towards IT, Technology is a bonus but definitely not ideal, you will be given plenty of training.
- You will need to have good communication skills and not afraid to speak with customers, you will be communicating professionally, over the phone by email and occasionally face to face.
- Above all else have a can do attitude and the willingness to learn & develop!
- You must be local to Tamworth and be able to commute to and from the office.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Brand new modern offices, a very nice, professional environment to work in. A very friendly and welcoming team, good company culture to learn & grow within.
- Well established and cash rich business so there is constant investment in new technology, processes as well as staff training and development – employee engagement is a key part of their culture!
- One of the market leaders for what they do, plenty of development opportunities to move into a more senior role through structured training.
- Good starting salary and the opportunity to earn bonus.
The job will involve:
- Office based role working alongside the sales & commercial team, learning how to deal with a B2B customer base.
- Dealing with customers by phone, email and on occasion face to face, offering support, identifying & qualifying sales leads for account managers.
- A structured training and development plan to bring you up to speed and give you an excellent commercial grounding – learn about purchase orders, invoicing, proposals and sales administration.
This job is commutable from Tamworth, Lichfield, Appleby Magna, Ashby De La Zouch, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Coalville, Market Bosworth and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd