£ Competitive Salary
about 2 years ago
Graduate Sales Executive / Trainee Sales Executive.
Chance to work for a company that designs, engineers and develops scientific equipment and technology. Full training provided. Brilliant career opportunity - a chance to develop commercial skills within the pharmaceutical, technology, and engineering sectors – focusing on innovation and future industry trends
Have you got a keen interest in STEM subjects (science technology engineering maths)? Do you have excellent communications skills and are looking for graduate jobs / sales jobs that will position you in a growing and innovative industry? There will be full product training – you just need an interest in this field.
This sales executive jobs role / graduate sales job is selling a solution into Universities, commercial labs, scientific facilities, pharmaceutical manufacturing and R&D sectors.
This job will suit:
- A passionate graduate with excellent communication skills
- Ideally some sales / customer facing experience
- An ambitious person seeking graduate jobs / graduate sales jobs / trainee sales jobs
- Exposure / interest in STEM subjects (science technology engineering Maths)
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working within a small, growing and extremely friendly team. A chance to join an exciting business going through a period of growth where you will be able to develop and make a real difference.
- Excellent prospects within the business and a chance to work with technology and innovative sectors
- You will be rewarded with an excellent overall package and lots of diversity within the role.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough, Leicester, Derby, Burton-on-Trent, Tamworth, Market Bosworth, Long Eaton, Hinckley and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.