£55,000 - £35,000
15 days ago
Sales Engineer, OX1, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Exciting role to work within a manufacturing business that develop bespoke solutions for a wide range of industries, including Automotive, Aerospace, Medical, Oil & Gas and more. Suited to a Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Field sales professional accustomed to a solution based / project based sales approach. This will be an autonomous role and will cover a Midlands South territory so we can be flexible on location.
This job will suit:
- A sales / commercial professional, you could of worked in a Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Field Sales, Area Sales type of position.
- Any exposure to engineering is beneficial, this could be through education, degree/HNC/HND in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering but wider engineering degrees, BEng courses and MEng / Masters in engineering would also be suited. Failing this having worked within a related industry would be suitable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ambitious to develop in an expanding medium sized business.
- Accustomed to travel, you will need a full UK driving license.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Due to the bespoke nature of the solution/product, your role will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- Training & development is a core value of the business, you can expect to be well trained.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
- Excellent starting salary + Comp car + Bonus.
The job will involve:
- Dealing with engineering clients within the industrial, manufacturing and automation type sectors.
- Building relationships and maximizing existing customer accounts as well as spotting new opportunities.
- As this role is territory based it will be a case of working from home. Full and ongoing support is provided by the management team including regular meetings and visits.
This job is commutable from Oxford, Milton Keynes, Banbury, Royal Leamington Spa, Coventry, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Swindon and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd