£20,000 - £30,000
almost 2 years ago
Sales Engineer, Technical Sales jobs role, will suit a technical sales who has a passion for new business development
This sales engineer jobs role is selling service contracts / Maintenance to Universities and scientific facilities. Electro-mechanical product, the company design and manufacture heating and cooling equipment used within analytical instrumentation and industrial process control.
Excellent Starting salary + Car allowance + Bonus
This job will suit:
- Technical Sales, Sales Engineer or a Service Engineer with commercial experience.
- We need someone that can deal with a customer but still has the technical aptitude
- Any experience selling into the scientific and engineering sectors would be highly beneficial.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working within a small, growing and extremely friendly team.
- Excellent prospects within the business, this person will grow the Service function of the company and get the chance to head up this area.
- With this there is potential to become part of the Senior management team working alongside the Managing Director & Sales Director – Scope to become a pivotal member of the business.
- You will be rewarded with an excellent overall package and lots of diversity within the role.
The job will involve:
- Increasing the amount of Service & Maintenance contracts sold to new & existing customers, increase the overall revenue for the Service function of the business.
- Work from the office but also attend customer site to make recommendations and offer services.
- Assessing customer technical requirements and supporting through the sales process in order to offer the best levels of customer service.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough, Leicester, Derby, Burton-on-Trent, Tamworth, Market Bosworth, Long Eaton, Hinckley and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd