£25,000 - £35,000
18 days ago
Sales Engineer, Nottingham, NG1.
- Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Field sales professional to work within a medium sized precision engineering business.
- This role focusses on developing business through a solution based technical sales approach, dealing with customers within the Aerospace, Manufacturing, engineering industries.
- You ideally will have a good technical background, whether that be a qualification (Degree, HND, HNC) or experience working in a technical role, you will need to be able to understand technical drawings.
- Remote based role, you could be based centrally in the Midlands, the position will focus on travel to customers based in the UK.
Salary & Package: Excellent starting salary £25,000 - £35,000 + Company car allowance + wider benefits.
This Sales Engineer job will suit:
- Technical Sales / Sales Engineer or a commercial professional with a strong background within engineering.
- If you are an engineer with some customer facing experience then this will be ideal for you – plenty of training and development in order to progress in a Sales Engineering career.
- Any experience selling into the Aerospace, Automotive, Robotics or manufacturing sectors would be highly useful.
- Someone who is based centrally in the Midlands and is happy with travel across the UK in a remote based role.
The Sales Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Working for a Medium sized, successful engineering company who are part of a larger group that supply technical solutions globally – there is plenty of headroom and progression in the group.
- A lot of well established and high value clients, there isn’t as much ‘new business generation’ required, just the repeat business to acquire from existing accounts.
- Culture for improvement and development, you will be able to learn a lot within a technical / commercial dual function.
- Excellent package - £25-35K + Car Allowance + Wider benefits.
This job is remotely based, you could be in Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Birmingham, Grantham, Mansfield, Lincoln and the surrounding areas in the Midlands.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”