£25,000 - £35,000
about 1 month ago
- Technical Sales, Sales Coordinator, Internal Sales, Sales Engineer. A commercial professional within an engineering environment.
- Growing dynamic company who are a market leading distributor of Automation components, selling technical products across a given territory.
- Excellent starting salary (£25,000-£35,000) + bonus + Company Car. Fantastic Sales Engineer job opportunity for an ambitious person to develop a career within an employer of choice in the Leicestershire area.
This Sales Engineer job will suit:
- Any basic knowledge or interest towards Electrical Engineering / Electro-mechanical / Electronics or general electrical principles.
- Experience in a Customer facing type role preferable – able to communicate effectively face to face and over the phone with a customer.
- You could be from a service, proposals, quotes, estimating, sales or engineering background.
- Above all else the right attitude and passionate about doing a good job.
The Sales Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Lots of training and career development opportunities – looking for someone to establish a long term career within the business
- Cash rich organisation continuously looking to move the business forward through reinvestment of the development of their employees as well as their equipment and facilities. You will be given the chance to gain excellent experience in a well-rounded business / commercial focused position whilst it still remaining highly technical.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The Sales Engineer Job will involve:
- Dealing with customers and initially supporting the Sales Manager visiting customers in a given territory providing technical solutions.
- Office based role in Leicester with a number of days out with customers weekly 2/3 days as an approx.
- When up to speed you will be travelling throughout a patch in the UK (Well organised) – Full driving license required.
- Solution based selling and building relationships with customers is key, elements of generating new clients as well as maintaining existing through effective Account Management.
- Full product training and induction process provided to get you up to speed – this is NOT a traditional sales, cold calling, door knocking type of approach, it is more strategic and considered focused on relationships.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Lutterworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Market Harborough, Melton Mowbray or areas commutable to Leicestershire / East Midlands
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”