about 1 month ago
Sales Engineer B1 Birmingham West Midlands
Sales Engineer with a proven sales track record of targeting, networking, presenting and closing technical solutions. Experience could be from the Electrical, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Defense, Aerospace, Rail or Marine sectors. This is a growing business.
- Stand-alone position with a mix of Account Management and New Business Development activities
- Reporting to the Sales Manager, support the quotations, RFQ, tendering documentations in timely manner
- Based mostly in the office with some UK and occasional international travel
Salary & Package: £38,000 - £42,000 depending on experience
This Sales Engineer job will suit a:
- Sales Engineer with a proven sales track record of targeting, networking, presenting and closing technical solutions. Experience could be from the Electrical, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Defense, Aerospace, Rail or Marine sectors
- Person with Science or Engineering based education to HNC/HND/Degree level or equivalent
- Person with the technical and commercial acumen to understand varying business requirements to align and have the credibility to sell a technical solution
- Natural communicator, someone with a friendly disposition who can build strong partnerships and the gravitas to negotiate at various levels
- Person with eligibility for security clearance
The Sales Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company supplies specialist engineered solutions into marine, military, aerospace and advanced engineering sectors
- The company have full design and manufacturing capability for a wide range of bespoke electrical equipment
- 130 headcount, successful growing business, turnover has grown from £10m to £14m in 2019
- They have long term customer contracts with major marine and defence organisations – 5 year order book visibility
The Sales Engineer job will involve:
- B2B Sales and New Business Development including identifying prospects, handling RFQs and undertaking the full tendering process for major Defence / Military organisations
- Regularly working with and nurturing existing clients
- Meet with clients and ascertain technical project requirements
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
This job is based in Central Birmingham within easy reach of rail networks
To apply please contact Anna Daca at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.