almost 2 years ago
Sales Engineer/Sales Executive
- Technical Sales, Sales Coordinator, Internal Sales, Sales Engineer. A commercial professional within an engineering environment.
- Growing dynamic company who are a market leading distributor of Automation components, selling technical products across a given territory.
- Excellent starting salary (£25,000-£35,000) + bonus + Company Car. Fantastic Sales Engineer job opportunity for an ambitious person to develop a career within an employer of choice in the Leicestershire area.
This Sales Engineer job will suit:
- Internal Sales, Sales Coordinator, Technical Sales, Sales Engineer or similar commercial role.
- Ideally someone with knowledge of Electrical Engineering, general electrical principles or electronics.
- Experience in a Customer facing type role preferable – able to communicate effectively face to face and over the phone with a customer.
- You could be from a service, proposals, quotes, estimating, sales or contracts background.
- Above all else the right attitude and passionate about doing a good job.
The Sales Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Lots of training and career development opportunities – looking for someone to establish a long term career within the business. The role has been created due to an internal promotion so there are genuine prospects!!
- Cash rich organisation continuously looking to move the business forward through reinvestment of the development of their employees as well as their equipment and facilities. Very modern offices along with a fully automated warehouse.
- Excellent starting salary (In the region of £25,000 - £35,000) + company bonus + company car.
The Sales Engineer job will involve:
- Dealing with customers and initially supporting the Sales Manager visiting customers in a given territory providing technical solutions.
- Office based role in Leicester with a number of days out with customers weekly 2/3 days as an approx.
- When up to speed you will be travelling throughout a patch in the UK (Well organised) – Full driving license required.
- Solution based selling and building relationships with customers is key, elements of generating new clients as well as maintaining existing through effective Account Management.
- Full product training and induction process provided to get you up to speed – this is NOT a tradiotional sales, cold calling, door knocking type of approach, it is more strategic and considered focused on relationsips.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Lutterworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Market Harborough, Melton Mowbray or areas commutable to Leicestershire / East Midlands
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.