over 1 year ago
- Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Territory Sales professional accustomed to working in an autonomous role going out to see customer accounts.
- Best of both worlds with this job - Part of a PLC organization so are financially stable but ran as a separate dynamic Medium sized business.
- Well suited to someone who has experience selling into industrial sectors in a fast past environments – selling mechanical components or similar.
- Excellent salary + Car Allowance + Bonus + Wider benefits – You will be well compensated in this role!
The Sales Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will make a real difference working within a medium sized, profitable business and plenty of opportunity to become a senior member of the team.
- Incredibly diverse customer & supplier base (they work with large manufacturers and well known prestigious brands).
- A growing business constantly making improvements to their sales department a lot of recent investment.
- Business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement – it’s a fun vibrant place to work.
This Sales Engineer job will suit:
- Technical sales, Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Area Sales, Territory Sales professional.
- Someone with a good technical aptitude, Mechanical Engineering background able to communicate and sell to a technical customer base.
- Accustomed or happy to work in an autonomous role, able to plan own diary and organise customer visits in an externally focused role.
- Working in a fast paced environment, selling mechanical components – any experience of industrial distribution is useful.
This Sales Engineer job is an autonomous role and could be based from Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Worcester, Northampton, Kettering, Peterborough and anywhere across the Midlands.
To apply please contact Dawn Mckenna at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.