about 1 month ago
- Technical Sales / Sales Engineering position based in Bicester, Oxfordshire
- Innovative and forward thinking business, developing own products and pride there selves on high levels of customer service
- Plenty of career progression, further training and a business where you will help to develop & implement sales & marketing strategies
Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Engineer, Internal Sales Engineer role. Exciting opportunity to work closely with the Director of an SME to generate business leads from a varied and prestigious customer base. This role would be well suited to someone with technical aptitude (Engineering) with excellent communication skills and happy dealing with customers.
Excellent starting salary (£25,000 - £35,000) dependent on experience + Wider company benefits.
This sales engineer job will suit:
- Someone who has worked within a professional office environment or some interest towards a role where you are dealing with customers. A Technical Sales or any exposure to business development is ideal.
- Anyone who has a background in engineering – through work experience or a technical qualification would be ideal.
- Locally based to Bicester based from a modern office and facility.
- Excellent communication skills – a can do attitude willing to make a real input to a well-established SME business.
The sales engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A very modern office and facility based in Bicester, friendly and open culture throughout the business – a nice environment to be part of and work in.
- Plenty of career development and training opportunities – each employee is given a budget per year which is used purely for development and career advancement!
- Great starting salary £25,000 - £35,000 + wider company benefits.
This job is commutable from Bicester, Banbury, Oxford, Aylesbury, Bletchley, Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.