about 2 years ago
Technical Sales, Sales Engineering position for a manufacturer of vision systems and electrical engineering solutions. Autonomous role to cover a North West territory, well suited to a regional sales, area sales or field sales professional with an engineering background.
This job will suit:
- Sales/Commercial experience. Working in a Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Area Sales, Regional sales role or similar.
- Good technical aptitude, someone who has worked within the engineering/manufacturing environment or has good Electrical engineering knowledge.
- Any experience selling through distribution networks and to end users.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Well established, Multinational business with plenty of career development and progression opportunities.
- World leading manufacturer in their field, supply in to a wide range of technical & industrial sectors, a really varied and interesting customer base.
- Excellent salary and benefits £35,000 - £45,000 Basic + Bonus +Car.
The job will involve:
- Sales growth achieved through distribution & end user sales, new business development and through current customer accounts.
- Visiting customer sites, working in an autonomous role covering a North West territory, offering technical support & advice – solution based sales approach.
- Working closely with Marketing and internal departments to develop sales strategies and continue to innovate.
This job is commutable from Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Crewe, Macclesfield, Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford and any of the surrounding areas. This is a work from home autonomous role.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.