£ Competitive Salary
9 months ago
Sales Director / Director of Sales / International Sales Director jobs role (engineering / technology) . Managing a team, change management plus manage overseas distributors, selling engineered electro mechanical equipment into highly regulated industries (manufacturing, technical, pharmaceutical manufacturing, process industries). Complex high speed machinery (electro mechanical) and wider software sales (MRP, ERP, SAP, Manufacturing Execution Systems MES). This jobs role is with an innovative engineering business.
Are you seeking Director of Sales / International Sales Director jobs in the engineering, software, technical, R&D or similarly highly regulated industries? Are you passionate about coaching and developing a team and pushing for growth in an innovative SME? Are you seeking Director of Sales / International Sales Director jobs in the Andover, Basingstoke, Salisbury, Southampton, Hampshire / Wiltshire?
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Newly created role
- Highly innovative engineering business who commit almost a third of their t/o to R&D. They manufacture their own systems and develop their own software
- Operating in a niche area, they have low numbers of competitors and work with pharma manufacturing giants across the globe but remain a nimble, responsive and exciting company
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
This job will suit:
- A Director of Sales / International Sales Director or Sales Manager who is passionate about coaching and developing a team. Some change management experience would be highly beneficial
- You will have a track record of selling on value and not features. This is a ROI / capital equipment sales process which hinges on business considerations (ROI etc.) rather that the functionality of the product / software
- Ideally you will have had formal sales training and be able to pass this best practice onto a developing team
- International experience and developing new business via third parties (agents and distributors) would be highly beneficial
- Pharma experience is NOT necessary but you will likely have sold into similar regulated industries (maybe food, process industries, engineering, R&D, software sales etc.)
- Someone with experience as a Sales Manager / Sales Director in an expanding SME. Loyalty is a core value so you will have demonstrated length of tenure
- You will be a Sales Director / Sales Manager who wants to make a difference in a successful, profitable, friendly and innovative business.
This Director of Sales / International Sales Director jobs role is based near Andover commutable from Andover, Basingstoke, Salisbury, Southampton, Hampshire / Wiltshire.