£60k + car + bonus (8k OTE)
5 months ago
date to suit
Sales Director, Metal Pressings and Stampings, Wolverhampton WV1, West Midlands
- Selling metal components to engineering, manufacturing and industrial customers. Sales include pressings, stampings, small castings, forgings in and metal components manufacturing.
- Company car plus salary and bonus/commission. Guideline (£60k basic + car + bonus worth another £4k-8k depending on your results)
- Big company with the technical capacity to deliver product and a desire to pivot into new markets that you open up for them.
- This role will be hands on sales, with some input into strategy and forecasts, reporting to the MD.
- Target customers could be manufacturers for equipment going into sectors like heating and cooling, construction products, building controls, safety equipment, medical, pharmaceutical, food, retail, agriculture, electrical and electromechanical.
- The company want to get into new markets and this is a strategic push backed from the Boardroom.
To apply please email Ian Yoxen at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Engineering Sales job will suit someone with:
- Experience of selling technical product, assemblies, forgings, castings or components engineering, manufacturing and industrial equipment customers.
- Full clean driving license.
- The ability to work both field based, office based and meet customer face to face (or video meeting where more appropriate), plus working as part of the senior management team with regular input to forecasting.
- The flexibility to adapt the working day to suit customer needs and travel to meetings.
- Strong commercial awareness demonstrated by a combination of things which might include career track record, engineering background or degree education (business, marketing or technical) and a combination of ambition and tenacity.
This job is commutable from Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall, Redditch, Birmingham
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”