Salary TBC approx. Guide only
6 months ago
- Automation components distributor
- Sales Director seeking a chance to step up into Managing Director jobs role
- MD jobs role; would suit a Sales Director looking to step up into a Managing Director jobs role
- £18m t/o engineering sales business (distributor of engineering components to diverse sectors)
- Part of a global group of companies
- High volume parts distribution ; automation components etc.
- UK remit is to drive sales (hence the Managing Director role would suit a Head of Sales, Sales Director or Business Development Director who wants that next step to become Managing Director)
Are you seeking Managing Director jobs or Sales Director jobs in the East Midlands region (Leicester, Rugby, Coventry, Nuneaton, Loughborough, Northampton, Nottingham, Derby). Are you a Head of Sales, Sales Director or Business Development Director who wants that next step to become Managing Director?
You will ideally have experience of distribution (i.e. worked for or with engineering distribution partners, accustomed to high value sales into technical industries). Ay overlap to automation components would be beneficial
Salary TBC but rule out if you are seeking above £100,000 as a base salary. Package will include Executive car, up to 30% bonus – but we are still defining the basic salary level.
What we are looking for
- A Sales Director who wants to make that step up into being an Managing Director - the business is very happy to take a long term approach & develop someone
- Alternatively an MD who has worked in a sales focused business (maybe distribution of engineering components)
- Energy and drive – this was a recurring theme – this person sets the ‘drumbeat’ for the sales focused business so we want someone who has energy and drive
- SME mentality – whilst they are part of a large group – the UK remains a sales focused SME (50 to 60 headcount – mostly internal and external sales professionals)
- Someone who has had formal sales training, sees the value in formal sales training and a modern approach to leveraging CRM, marketing and sales techniques to drive growth
- A good coach – you will be experienced coaching technical sales professionals
- Accustomed to high volume numbers of products & customers, multiple business areas and making sure there is cross selling
- Loyalty is a core value – you will need to have demonstrated length of tenure in your recent career history (stints of 5 years +)
- Within 35 miles of Leicester approx. (when not out with customers / suppliers / sales team you will be in the office so we want someone who is commutable)
This Sales Director jobs role is based in Leicester commutable from Leicester, Rugby, Coventry, Nuneaton, Loughborough, Northampton, Nottingham, Derby, Leamington Spa (East Midlands)
To apply please email your CV to Edward Smith