£90,000 - £120,000 TBC approx guide only
about 2 months ago
- Sales Director jobs role that will transition to Managing Director jobs role.
- £100,000 - £130,000 region as very approx. guide TBC
- Must have experience of selling capital plant/equipment and length of tenure on CV
- 4000 + headcount European market leader. UK is £50m t/o fast growth medium sized business
- Managing Director jobs role would suit a Sales Director looking for that next step (or a sales focused MD)
- Ideally you will be an MD / Sales Director within 50 miles of Manchester
Sales Director jobs role for a very profitable European multi-national business. We are flexible on industry background but it is likely to be something like engineering, manufacturing, capital plant, capital equipment, construction equipment, logistics, transport, automotive, agricultural or similar (i.e. a tangible, technical product). You will likely have sold capital equipment (i.e. not small components)
Are you seeking Sales Director jobs / Managing Director jobs in the Manchester, Chester, Liverpool, Crewe, Stoke, Bolton, Wigan, North West region? Are you a Sales director, Business Unit manager, Business Unit Director or similar looking to make that step into a Managing Director jobs role?
This Sales Director jobs role / MD jobs role will suit:
- An MD / Managing Director who is commercially focused (likely to have come through as a Sales Director rather than an Operations Director)
- Within 50 miles of Manchester
- A managing Director or Sales Director who has worked in growth focused organisations (ideally in the £20m to £60m t/o window) – able to structure organisations to cope with largescale growth
- Has strong strategic, P&L and leadership competence but stills demonstrates the SME ‘doer’ characteristics (rolling sleeves up etc)
- This senior jobs role would also suit a Sales Director, Managing Director, General Manager, Business Unit Director who wants a wider remit and to work for a multi-national market leader as Managing Director
To apply please contact Edward Smith via email at Euro Projects Recruitment. Reference: ESMD1
This Sales Director jobs role is commutable from Manchester, Chester, Liverpool, Crewe, Stoke, Bolton, Wigan, Cheshire, Lancashire, North West region
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.