Commensurate with Experience
9 months ago
Sales Director, Lincolnshire
- Sales Director jobs role, Director of Sales jobs role, Head of Sales jobs role.
- Board level Sales Director appointment to facilitate the continued growth of an SME engineering business in UK and international markets.
- Stable, growing SME automation engineering and special purpose machinery business with an international customer base within the food and dairy manufacturing sectors.
- Part of a wider engineering and technology group – a very profitable group of businesses with a parent company that heavily invests in their subsidiaries to drive growth and development.
- Salary commensurate with experience + company car or allowance + pension + generous bonus reward scheme + 24 days holiday and all bank holidays.
This Sales Director job will suit:
- A current Sales Director or Director of Sales or a Head of Sales / Senior Sales Manager ready to step into a Director level role.
- A Sales Director who has a proven track record within the automation or special purpose machinery sector of driving sales growth.
- The company value loyalty so you will ideally have good length of tenure within your recent career history.
- You must have a desire to want to support your team to secure big opportunities and be in front of the customer, this is not a role for somebody wanting to be purely office based / direct the team only role.
- Passionate about leading, coaching, developing and growing a team.
- Must be able to travel, where appropriate, particularly to the USA which has significant growth potential.
This Sales Director job will involve:
- Board level appointment, working in collaboration with the board to help shape the strategy of the business and facilitate the continued growth of the business in UK and international markets.
- Genuine opportunity and potential to significantly grow the business – current t/o is roughly £9m.
- Current sales are roughly split between UK (50%), USA (40%) and ROW (10%). The USA has significant growth potential.
- Leadership, management and development of a team of 5 (Sales Managers, Sales Support, Estimating/Proposals).
- Products/equipment philosophy is focused on first class standard/repeatable products/projects mixed with some bespoke products/projects. Installation and service contracts are also a revenue stream.
- This appointment is focused on growth – sound strategy planning and execution, sales growth, securing big opportunities that exist within their core markets, optimisation and development of a good team.
This Sales Director job is commutable from Lincoln, Doncaster, Retford, Ranskill, Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Scunthorpe and Worksop.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.