Ashby de la Zouch
£ Competitive Salary
4 months ago
Sales Coordinator, Customer Service, Sales Support, Customer support professional accustomed to working within a sales office environment. Great opportunity for an articulate individual who is comfortable dealing with customers over the phone.
This job will suit:
- Someone who has worked within a Sales Coordinator, Customer Service type role within a sales office environment.
- Anyone who has worked within a B2B environment, within a technical, engineering or manufacturing business is beneficial but not a necessity.
- Articulate communicator, accustomed to speaking with customers over the phone.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Internationally operating manufacture/design business who are one of the world leaders in their market.
- Just relocated to brand new, custom built offices
- Brand new purpose built facility.
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The job will involve:
- Dealing with customer enquiries and handling existing accounts as well as approaching new customers to promote products & services.
- Supporting the external sales team where needed with enquiries, proposals, invoicing.
- Keeping a record of customer contact / notes & sales leads, to help with customer relations.
This job is commutable from Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Coalville, Lount, Packington, Willesley, Smisby, Breedon on the hill, Calke, Ravenstone, Ibstock, Measham, Bardon, Ellistown and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd