£20,000 - £25,000
6 months ago
Sales Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
- Sales Support, Sales Coordinator, Sales Engineer or Technical Sales professional to work within a professional sales environment.
- Customer facing role suited to someone with a background working with Architects, specifiers, merchants or the HVAC industry.
- The company has an investors in people, are passionate about employee engagement and having a really friendly work culture.
- Excellent starting salary around the £21,000 - £26,000 sort of region. Early finish on a Friday!
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Joining a business going through an excellent period, recent investments into a modern facility and technologies within the company.
- 12 Months maternity cover within a professional sales office environment.
- Diverse role which will offer a lot in terms of commercial experience within a technical / engineering B2B company.
- Excellent starting salary (£21,000 - £26,000 as a rough guideline). Early finish on a Friday.
This job will suit:
- A Sales Coordinator or Sales support professional within an Engineering / technical company – from a support role, commercial role or working within a sales support function.
- An articulate communicator, someone seeking a position that will involve advising and providing technical support to an engineering customer base.
- Any exposure to the construction industry useful – dealing with specifications, M&E & main building contractors.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Lutterworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Rugby, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville, Market Harborough, Coventry, Bedworth or areas commutable to Leicestershire / East Midlands.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”