Ashby de la Zouch
almost 2 years ago
Sales coordinator / sales administrator jobs role Ashby Leicestershire. Business to Business. NOT cold calling – sales order processing with large professional companies. Finish at 15:30 on Friday. 25 days holiday.
You will ideally be a sales coordinator / sales administrator seeking admin jobs / administrator jobs in the Ashby, Ibstock, Swadlincote, Tamworth, Coalville, Loughborough sort of region (commutable to Ashby De La Zouch)
Working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- 25 days holiday. Finish at 15:30 on a Friday. Profit related bonus. 4% pension
- Their culture is based on flexibility, passion, can do attitude and ‘wearing a number of hats’ in a dynamic and family focused SME
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- NOT cold calling. This is processing sales in a very professional business to business environment
This Sales Admin jobs role will suit:
- A flexible person accustomed to working in an SME
- An administrator / sales coordinator seeking admin jobs / customer service jobs in the Ashby, Ibstock, Swadlincote, Tamworth, Coalville, Loughborough sort of region (commutable to Ashby De La Zouch)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and good attention to detail.
This job is based in Ashby De La Zouch, commutable from Ashby De La Zouch, Loughborough, Burton Upon Trent, Long Eaton, Derby, Tamworth, Lichfield.
To apply, please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.