£22,000 to £24,000
7 months ago
Sales Coordinator, Hinckley
- Sales Coordinator jobs role, Internal Sales Coordinator jobs role, Part Time Sales jobs role.
- Work from home flexibility 3 or 4 days per week.
- £22K - £24K salary, fixed term contract of 6 months, excellent holidays 27 days holiday pro rate & all bank holidays.
- Part time position – we are flexible on hours between 15-25 hours per week across Monday to Friday.
- Role would suit a candidate with previous experience of working within a sales coordinator, sales support, sales administration, customer service support, internal sales or a similar role.
- You will be joining a dynamic global engineering and technology research and development business, incredibly diverse and interesting business that cares passionately about their people.
This Sales Coordinator job will involve:
- You will be working within the sales office team providing the first point of call for both external and internal sales support.
- You will coordinate new and existing leads for the company liaising directly with commercial and engineering teams.
- To advise new and existing customers on the full range of products and services.
- Provide a high level of customer service focused sales support.
- Follow up any outstanding quotes to support the generation of current and future business.
This Sales Coordinator job will suit:
- A candidate with previous experience of working within a sales coordinator, sales support, internal sales, sales administration, customer services support or a similar role requiring the same type of skills.
- Experience of providing excellent customer service where first-class communication (verbal and written) is required.
- An ability to communicate at all levels of a business.
- Computer literate and comfortable with maintaining electronic data.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.