£24,000 - £26,000
8 months ago
Sales Coordinator LE19 Fosse Park, Leicester
Salary guideline: £24,000 - £27,000.
Sales Coordinator to support the UK sales team for an electronic devices company. Office based, working alongside another Sales Coordinator, using established admin / CRM systems to generate quotes and for field sales engineers. Also supporting the product ordering and delivery process involving admin processes; ordering, import/export documents etc. There will be some following up on quotes, renewals and handling inbound enquiries. Hours of work are potentially flexible within a Monday to Friday office hours pattern. Interviews and employment onboarding will comply with social distancing.
The company has a high quality, high value product with associated after-sales technical support. The technology is a genuine market leader, and customers are in well established sectors like power generation, utilities distribution, pharmaceutical, engineering, manufacturing and process industries.
There is good job security, and plenty of training in terms of CRM systems, quotes and product. This is not a technical job, you don’t need to be an engineer. We are looking for a team player, with accurate keyboard skills on the PC (Outlook/ Excel etc) and a confident CRM/Database user. You will also need a professional communication style and a customer focused approach.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Small, professional UK team of a multinational engineering company with world leading electronic equipment.
- Modern office facility.
- Support and training from local colleagues and international colleagues.
- The product helps companies to deliver on legally required issues relating to health & safety, energy efficiency and environmental goals.
Additional detail to give you more of a feel for the role:
- This multi-functional role will suit a person who has sales support and administration experience involving preparation of quotations, reports, customer proposals. There will be some contact with customers by telephone or email, but it is mainly admin based.
- You will also be involved with preparation of technical quotations, invoicing, collating of product data, preparation of reports, and upkeep and distribution of marketing material. This is all done on templates so the emphasis is on admin, technical knowledge is not required.
Reference: DT. FT1249
This centrally located position is commutable from East Leicester, Enderby, Blaby, Fosse Park, Glenfield, Braunstone, New Parks surrounding areas.
Send your CV via Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment