£20,000 - £25,000
over 1 year ago
Sales Coordinator, LE9, Leicestershire
- Are you looking for Sales Coordinator, Sales Support role with a highly professional and forward thinking business?
- This is an ideal role for a graduate, trainee or commercial professional looking to develop and establish a long term career within the sales function of a business.
- Excellent training opportunities, working in a fast paced environment with a vibrant and dynamic team (No two days are the same).
- You will ideally have experience working within a sales office environment, ideally within an engineering or manufacturing SME business.
This Sales coordinator job will suit:
- A Sales Coordinator, Sales Administrator, Internal Sales, Sales Support professional or similar.
- Any experience working within a professional office environment, in a commercially focused role – dealing with customers and internal departments.
- Someone who has excellent verbal and written communication.
- Any experience working with a CRM system.
- Above all else someone with the right attitude, who is willing to learn and develop with the business.
The Sales Coordinator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- You will make a real difference working within a medium sized, profitable business who have had success during a difficult period worldwide.
- Incredibly diverse customer & supplier base (they work with large Military & Aerospace manufacturers as well as all of the major F1 teams).
- A business passionate about developing their employees and employee engagement – it’s a fun vibrant place to work.
- Fantastic starting salary and benefits - £20,000 - £25,000 starting salary + Bonus.
This job is commutable from Leicester, Desford, Ashby De La Zouch, Markfield, Loughborough, Hinckley, Nuneaton and the surrounding areas in Leicestershire.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.