Highly Competitive Base Salary + Fantastic Wider Benefits Package
9 months ago
Sales Coordinator jobs role. Fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, family owned business with a nationally recognized brand. This will suit someone accustomed to working in a fast paced sales office environment ideally B2B dealing with customer enquiries, quotations & purchase orders.
Salary Guideline: Highly competitive base salary + pension + holidays + flexible working
This Sales Coordinator job will suit:
- An experienced sales coordinator, sales support or sales administrator with experience in a construction, aggregates, building materials or related industry.
- Excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop and progress down a Commercial career path.
- Any experience dealing with quotations, invoicing, customer enquiries & order processing. Any experience with CRM or ERP systems would be beneficial.
The Sales Coordinator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- As a business their order book has a number of projects lasting at least 5 years. They are Brexit proof offering security amongst their staff. They have also remained highly profitable through COV-ID and have made NO redundancies.
- Flexible salary to suit your level of experience. Opportunities to progress and have a direct impact on the business.
- This is a 550 headcount group, with annual turnover in the region of £85m+.
- Salary guideline: Fantastic base salary + fantastic wider benefits, including lots of scope for progression and training.
The Sales Coordinator job will involve:
- Being the first line of service to incoming customer enquiries.
- Deal with sales enquiries, quotation request, provide customer support where possible, building relationships with customers.
- Sales order processing and working with internal CRM & ERP systems.
- Working closely with transport and production around lead times, to ensure delivery of orders is on time.
This Sales Coordinator job is commutable from Loughborough, Castle Donington, Kegworth, Shepshed, Coalville, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Pete Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”