£20,000 - £24,000
8 months ago
- This is an incredibly exciting and varied role. Suited to a Sales Executive, Account Manager, Internal Sales, Technical Sales or Sales Support professional looking to advance their career within an advanced technology business.
- A varied role, you will work closely with the sales team but will also have a strong input with the marketing division.
- An award winning medium sized multi-national business that can offer excellent career prospects, you will gain a lot of training and development within a professional B2B environment.
- Working with state of the art technology supplying into industry leading clients within the Automotive, Aerospace, Motorsport & Energy market sectors.
The Graduate Sales & Marketing job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Great training and development opportunities, a lot of head room within the business you will be to work alongside senior members of staff. Scope for you to become a pivotal member of the business.
- You will be rewarded with an excellent overall package and lots of diversity within the role. Bonus, 26 days holiday, early finish on a Friday, Private healthcare, and many other employee benefit schemes – they really value and care about their staff.
This Graduate Sales & Marketing job will suit:
- A sales or commercial professional, accustomed to dealing with customers and working within a business to business environment.
- Any interest towards technology would be beneficial. A technical business providing solutions to a range of engineering & development industry sectors. Someone with a qualification or background in Business / Engineering / Physics would be well suited.
- Locally based in the Nottingham / East Midlands area, someone looking to learn and advance their career within a sales and marketing function.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Long Eaton, Hucknall, Loughborough, Derby, Leicester, Ashby De La Zouch and the surrounding areas in the East Midlands.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.