Royal Leamington Spa
£18000 - £22000
about 1 month ago
Sales Administrator, Leamington Spa CV31
Salary guideline: £18,000 - £22,000.
Sales Administrator to support the UK sales team for an advanced engineering business. Office based, using established admin / CRM systems to generate sales quotes and handle customer & product enquiries. Also supporting the product ordering and delivery process involving admin processes; ordering, import/export documents etc. There will be some following up on quotes, renewals and handling inbound enquiries. Full time position Monday to Friday office hours pattern. Interviews and employment onboarding will comply with social distancing.
The company has a high quality product within a niche sector (Motorsport). The technology is a genuine market leader, and customers are in well established. Providing excellent customer service is a priority for the business, this person will enable this.
There is good job security, and plenty of training in terms of CRM systems, quotes and product. This is not a technical job, you don’t need to be an engineer. We are looking for a team player, with accurate keyboard skills on the PC (Outlook/ Excel etc) and a confident CRM/Database user. You will also need a professional communication style and a customer focused approach.
The Sales Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Small, professional UK team of a multinational engineering company with world leading electronic & mechanical systems used within the automotive and motorsport sectors.
- Modern office facility.
- Support and training from local colleagues and international colleagues.
- The product helps companies to deliver on legally required issues relating to health & safety, energy efficiency and environmental goals.
Additional detail to give you more of a feel for the Sales Administrator role:
- This multi-functional role will suit a person who has sales support and administration experience involving preparation of quotations, reports, customer proposals. There will be some contact with customers by telephone or email, but it is mainly admin based.
- You will also be involved with preparation of technical quotations, invoicing, collating of product data, preparation of reports, and upkeep and distribution of marketing material. This is all done on templates so the emphasis is on admin, technical knowledge is not required.
This position is commutable from Royal Leamington Spa, Coventry, Nuneaton, Warwick and the surrounding areas.
Send your CV via Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment