South West London
£22,000 - £26,000
10 months ago
Sales Adminstrator, London, SW6
- SW6, London.
- £22K-26K salary + bonus + pension + 25 days holiday.
- B2B rapidly growing technology company.
- Newly created role to manage and optimise a brand new CRM/ERP system.
- Manufacturing business - innovative asset monitoring products for rail and construction sectors.
Are you a Sales Administrator, Sales Coordinator, Administrator with experience of working with CRM systems? Sales Administrator job to support a technology business to roll out, optimise and manage a brand new CRM/ERP system.
Sales Administrator role working within a sales and marketing team. Responsible for ensuring the sales pipeline and sales process runs efficiently. Roll out, optimisation and management of a new CRM system. Engagement with the sales team and wider business to ensure data input and best practice is achieved. Input of quotations / sales orders. Report generation.
This Sales Administrator job will suit:
- A Sales Administrator / Sales Coordinator / Adminstrator with experience of working with CRM and/or sales database management systems to ensure sales pipelines and sales processes run efficiently.
- Your personal qualities will include good communication skills and the ability to effectively engage with people working at all levels within a business.
- Any experience within a B2B, engineering or technology environment would be advantageous.
The Sales Administrator job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A technology leader within the rail and construction markets. The company design, develop and manufacture wireless remote monitoring systems.
- Rapidly growing organisation, 2018 t/o was £3m with that set to rise to £7.5m in the next 3 years.
- £22K-£26K salary commensurate with experience. 20% bonus opportunity, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and company pension contribution.
To apply please contact Kimmo Lappi at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.
Reference: KL / 190726-160544