£18,000 - £22,000
over 1 year ago
Sales Administrator, Internal Sales opportunity for a commercial & administration professional to work within an SME engineering business. Due to the bespoke nature of the company’s product you will be dealing with a wide range of different projects with customers in a lot of varied industry sectors.
This job will suit:
- Sales Office Manager / Sales Administrator / Sales Support / Internal Sales / Sales Coordinator professional to work within a small team.
- Working within a professional business in a B2B sector, so we are looking for someone who is a good communicator and comfortable when dealing with customers over the phone / email.
- This will suit someone who has worked in an internally based Sales / Commercial / Customer facing type position within an SME company in a B2B type environment and able to wear a number of different hats in a varied role.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Due to the bespoke nature of the solution/product, your role will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- Training & development is a core value of the business, you can expect to be well trained.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
- Excellent starting salary + wider company benefits.
The job will involve:
- Working within a small team providing excellent customer service within a sales office environment.
- Dealing with customers over the telephone and by email.
- Able to implement processes & systems in order to improve efficiency and manage data – any knowledge of ERP/ CRM is a benefit.
- Invoicing, quotations, order input, purchasing, coordinating internal teams and a varied amount of internal sales / office management duties.
This job is commutable from Mansfield, Nottingham, Kirkby in Ashfield, Hucknall, Ripley, Newark-on-Trent, Chesterfield and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Sophie Taylor at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd