over 2 years ago
Sales Account Manager – Aerospace LE67 Ibstock Leicestershire
- Work as part of professional sales team looking after company’s key clients
- Established SME business with great reputation and culture
- Attractive starting salary £35,000 +
Salary & Package: £35,000 – £40,000
This Sales Account Manager job will suit:
- Experienced Sales / Internal Sales / Sales Engineer / Key Account Manager with track record in professional engineering, manufacturing business.
- Person with people skills, commercial acumen, energy, enthusiasm and creativity to develop new and existing business relationships.
- Highly organised with a focus on detail and strong planning and administrative skills, together with the ability to build communication channels across the business.
The Sales Account Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Company supplies complex, precision engineered products into aerospace industry.
- Work as part of professional sales team looking after company’s key clients.
- Established SME business with great reputation and culture.
The Sales Account Manager job will involve:
- Sales Account Manager will maximise the potential of existing and new accounts by understanding the customer’s business requirements, building strong relationships.
- Cross-selling the products to existing and potential customers.
- Support the contracts, tendering and RFQ processes.
- Collate the technical information from engineering collages to prepare technical quotations, products data, and reports.
- Working with engineering, purchasing and operational departments.
This job is commutable from Ibstock, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Coalville, Leicester, Ashby-de-la-Zouch.
To apply please contact Anna Daca at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.