Commensurate with Experience
almost 2 years ago
Robotics Software Engineer, Coventry
- Software Engineer jobs role / Robotics Engineer jobs role.
- Internationally recognised automotive engineering R&D and consulting business.
- Working on the most advanced vehicle / automotive R&D projects – autonomous vehicles.
- Role would suit a Software Engineer or Robotics Engineer with experience of developing robotics based solutions with C++.
- Salary commensurate with experience, excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all public holidays.
Software Engineer jobs role, Robotics Engineer jobs role. The company is an internationally recognised vehicle engineering R&D and consultancy organisation that forms part of a £1 billion t/o technology and engineering group.
Are you seeking Software Engineer jobs or Robotics Engineer jobs in Coventry, Warwick, Birmingham, Leicester, Rugby, Tamworth sort of regions (Warwickshire, West Midlands, Leicestershire, Staffordshire, Northamptonshire).
This Robotics Software Engineer job will involve:
- Development of robotic autonomy algorithms capable of making robust decisions for planning and control in uncertain, dynamic environments.
- Development of perception algorithms utilising a range of sensor types.
- Support prototyping of autonomous systems and validate designs through a series of purpose-designed experiments.
- Trouble-shoot complex systems from a multidisciplinary (hardware and software) perspective.
- Write system requirements, system test plans, and assist in validation testing.
This Robotics Software Engineer jobs role will suit:
- A Software Engineer or Robotics Engineer with experience of developing robotics based solutions with C++.
- Wider proficiency in writing software code using C and Python would be preferred.
- A Software Engineer with experience of neural network design and training with PyTorch or similar.
- Systems design with SysML and UML.
- Requirements capture and analysis.
- You will be degree qualified in a relevant engineering or science or mathematics based discipline.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised vehicle engineering R&D and consulting organisation.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries – part of an £1 billion t/o group).
- Salary commensurate with experience PLUS excellent pension contribution, 27 days holiday plus all bank holidays, bonus, flexible working, onsite sport and leisure facilities.
This Robotics Software Engineer job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Banbury.
To apply please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.