£45,000 to £55,000
4 months ago
Robotics Engineer, Worksop
- Robotics Engineer jobs role, Automation Engineer jobs role.
- Newly created Robotics Engineer position to support the development of a new Robotics Centre of Excellence within an engineering group of companies.
- Role would suit a Robotics Engineer or Automation Engineer with knowledge and experience of pneumatics, hydraulics and control systems.
- £45,000 - £55,000 guideline salary range + benefits.
Newly created position for a Robotics Engineer or Automation Engineer to support the development of a brand new Robotics Centre of Excellence within an engineering group of companies. This is a lead role in the design and development of automation and robotic installation systems. Your role will see you work from the initial design stage, through product testing, product build and final commissioning.
Wider responsibilities will include:
- Development of robot gripper and tool designs.
- Specifying pneumatic and hydraulic layouts.
- Provision of electrical wiring layouts.
- Liaison with external providers of Robot and PLC programming as appropriate.
- Take responsibility for adherence to the key compliance standards covering robotic systems.
- Oversee the manufacture and testing of robot tools and systems.
Are you seeking Robotics Engineer jobs or Automation Engineer jobs in Worksop, Mansfield, Sheffield, Doncaster, Chesterfield sort of regions (Nottinghamshire, South Yorkshire, Derbyshire).
This Robotics Engineer job will suit:
- A Robotics Engineer or Automation Engineer or Systems Engineer with experience of pneumatic and hydraulic systems design and installation.
- You will have a sound understanding of the links between robotics and control systems.
- Experience of building, commissioning and troubleshooting robotic systems.
- You will hold a relevant qualification in an Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline.
Benefits & Company Overview:
· Global engineering business developing and manufacturing products for the rail sector.
· The company have a history of innovation and this role is to help support the development of a brand new Robotics Centre of Excellence.
· The company have expertise in software and control, materials engineering mechanical design, development and testing and manufacturing.
· £45,000 - £55,000 salary guideline + benefits.
This Robotics Engineer job is commutable from Nottingham, Sheffield, Derby, Doncaster, Worksop, Mansfield, Chesterfield.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.