£ Competitive Salary
4 months ago
Fantastic opportunity to develop your skillset both personally and professionally! Newly created position due to growth. You will be directly involved with the development and testing of an electronic system for the Fire Safety industry to further diversify a business that highly values employee input.
Salary Guideline: Circa £50K Dependent on experience + 25 days holiday and Breakfast and Lunch are provided by the company every day!
Are you a Production Test Engineer looking for a new opportunity in the Hereford/Hertfordshire area? This Production Test Engineer jobs role is with a well-established but rapidly expanding engineering SME.
This job will suit:
- An experienced RF Engineer / RF Design Engineer with an Electronic Engineering / Product / Systems Background.
- Previous experience of designing for EMC would be highly beneficial.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Software, Computer Science or similar discipline.
- Primarily we are seeking RF / EMC Design Engineers who are excited by the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative technology business that will invest in your career and personal development.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Innovative, dynamic engineering business that develops and manufactures temporary Fire Safety system technology for industrial markets.
- Genuine opportunity to become a key part of a growing business with good scope for career and personal development.
- A company that is passionate about their employees, a company where the culture is focused on providing a stimulating and happy working environment.
- Salary: Circa £50,000 dependent on experience.
The job will involve:
- Design / Re-design of Prototype products.
- You will work closely with an external EMC Testing facility to test and diagnose EMC / RF hardware.
- The design, diagnostics and testing of RF / EMC hardware.
- Great opportunity to develop your own role and career accordingly. The business is growing and values employee input, this is a new position so you will have a high amount of influence in tailoring the position.
This job is commutable from Hereford, Worcester, Gloucester, Monmouth, Tillington, Clehonger, Ledbury, Leominster, Ross-on-Wye and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Peter Hobbs at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.