£35,000 - £45,000
4 months ago
Regional Sales Manager, Bristol, South of England
- Autonomous / Home based sales role to look after an industrial customer base in the South of the UK.
- World leading manufacturer, very profitable and lots of recent reinvestment to the business & their employees.
- Selling into industrial distribution companies as well as directly to OEM’s.
- Well suited to a sales professionally with an engineering / industrial background, selling engineering consumables would be a big advantage.
Package / Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus ability to earn upwards of 20% in bonus, pension 5%, fully expensed company car + (Laptop, mobile, expenses card).
This Regional Sales Manager job will suit:
- Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Area Sales, Regional Sales, Field Sales professional, someone that is accustomed to working in an autonomous role.
- Any exposure selling into distribution channels – industrial markets would be highly beneficial. Engineering manufacturing distribution networks.
- Happy with travel across a specified territory, this will be well structured and manageable.
The Regional Sales Manager job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- A global business but still has that medium sized business agility and flexibility
- Passionate about mentoring, development and further learning
- Due to the varied nature of the business, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve. You will need to have a positive ‘can do’ attitude – you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
The Regional Sales Manager job will involve:
- Selling into an industrial engineering customer base across a region in the South of England.
- You will ideally need a good commercial & sales background to be able to build rapport with your client base, but also some technical knowledge of engineering products.
- Selling into industrial distribution networks as well as end user customers – this will involve a mixture of face to face visits as well as video calls.
This job will be home based and is commutable from Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Birmingham, Warwick, Coventry, Leicester, Swindon, Oxford and the surrounding areas.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”