£45,000 to £55,000
24 days ago
Regional Sales Manager – Central regions
- Regional Sales Manager jobs role, Area Sales Manager jobs role, Business Development Manager jobs role.
- £45K - £55K salary + £550 per month car allowance + pension + BUPA + lots of excellent product training.
- Role would suit a Sales Manager or Business Development Manager with a ‘solution sales’ background, selling into engineering or manufacturing customers.
- Sales Manager role cover the central region (South Yorkshire to Milton Keynes as a rough guide), home based with 2 or 3 days travelling to customers.
- World Class technology and product development organisation that supply scientific instrumentation / spectroscopy products to the semiconductor, advanced materials, environmental, food and beverage manufacturing sectors.
This Regional Sales Manager job will suit:
- Role would suit a Sales Manager or Business Development Manager with a proven sales track record and delivering excellent customer service to customers within the engineering / manufacturing sectors.
- We are looking a Sales Manager or Business Development with a ‘solutions’ sales background, to be able to communicate with customers on a big picture level to be able to deliver products and services that could span a number of business areas.
- Previous experience of selling scientific instrumentation, spectroscopy or similar sophisticated electromechanical systems / equipment would be advantageous
- We are looking for a candidate that has prior experience of selling into the manufacturing / engineering sectors.
- We are flexible on your location as this is a home-based role – you just need to be well positioned to cover South Yorkshire, West & East Midlands, Shropshire, Cambridge, Bedfordshire regions. You are only likely to be visiting customers 2 or 3 days per week on average.
This Regional Sales Manager job will involve:
- Taking full regional ownership for managing and growing revenue in key target markets.
- This will be a mix of new business development and further developing existing customers, so we are look for a candidate with strong background in identifying, developing, leading and managing relationships with target customers and key accounts.
- Provide input and market intelligence into marketing and product development teams to support and accelerate market growth.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the group (EMEA, Asia and US). You will have great support from Product Management, Internal Sales and Marketing teams.
Benefits & Company Overview:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised technology and product development organisation.
- Truly innovative; advanced engineering business operating in 40+ countries, part of £1billion t/o group.
- The company develop and manufacture specialist equipment used within scientific, semiconductor, advanced materials, food & beverage and other advanced technology / manufacturing sectors.
- £45K - £55K salary commensurate with experience plus £550 per month car allowance and a very generous benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension and Bupa.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.