£40,000 - £50,000
9 months ago
Regional Sales Engineer
- Work from home looking after a technical customer base in a North East territory.
- Ideally you will have an engineering background – Automation, PLC, Controls or similar would be an advantage.
- Accustomed to working within a consultative, solution based sales role.
- £40,000 - £50,000 + car + bonus + Wider company benefits
This Regional Sales Engineer job will suit:
- An Area Sales, Sales Engineer, Regional sales professional.
- Some technical knowledge will be ideal – if you have an engineering qualification or have worked in an engineering role that would be an advantage.
- Working with PLC’s, Automation or industrial control technology,
- Happy to work in an autonomous role.
The Regional Sales Engineer job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established market leading business within the Automation sector - you will not have any headaches with their product.
- Great benefits package
- Entrepreneurial minded business
- Fantastic online portal to support settling in and development
The Regional Sales Engineer job will involve:
- Field engineer – visiting customers 1 – 3 days per week with a mix of working from home
- Pre-sales and post-sales support
- Problem solving and training
This is a remote job and is commutable anywhere from the North East of England.
To apply please contact Danny Turnock at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
“Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply.”