£35,000 - £40,000
over 2 years ago
Refrigeration Engineer, Midlands based, c£35,000 plus vehicle & overtime. Leading industrial specialist. High tech systems for the food processing sector! Service & Installation.
This job will suit:
- Industrial refrigeration engineer with a background in servicing chiller packs.
- Qualified NVQ Level III Refrigeration & Air Conditioning preferred.
- Trustworthy to manage a territory without supervision
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Key Blue Chip clients, especially in the food processing sector.
- c£35,000 basic, overtime, well equipped vehicle, call-out and phone support payments
- Expanding company with large project caseload
- First class in-house and manufacturers’ training!
The job will involve:
- Service and maintenance (no installation) of heavy commercial & industrial refrigeration plants throughout the greater central England region (stays away involved)
- Emergency breakdown cover for other locations.
- Systems include chilled water, ammonia (training provided), compressor overhauls, pressure testing, HVAC, condensers and chillers.
- Working to the customers’ site HSEQ policies.
This job is commutable from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Evesham, Worcester, Redditch, Stratford upon Avon, Solihull, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham, Spalding, Boston, West Midlands, Staffordshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and surrounding areas.