4 months ago
Refrigeration Contracts Manager / Maintenance Manager
Contracts Manager / Maintenance Manager Jobs role: industrial refrigeration / complex HVAC. Large complex refrigeration plant / equipment. 35 days holiday. 8% pension. Fully expensed Audi Q3 / Mercedes. Company passionate about training. Bespoke and complex industrial refrigeration equipment supplied to blue chip companies – stacks of diversity!
Are you a Contracts Manager or Maintenance Manager or Operations Manager with some experience of refrigeration systems? We don’t need an expert but this market leader works with large complex refrigeration systems (industrial refrigeration which is often PLC controlled, ammonia refrigeration with complex heat exchanger evaporators, pumps, variable speed drives etc.) Full training is provided but we ideally want someone who is used to large complex process plant and equipment.
Are you seeking senior engineering jobs leadership / manager jobs in the Leeds (Sheffield, Huddersfield, Bradford, Doncaster, Rotherham, Wakefield regions)?
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Lead a team of 10 engineers (set to grow to 14 in the next 12 months)
- 35 days holiday. 8% pension. Private medical. Car or car allowance
- The staff, along with being friendly – have good length of tenure – a lot have completed 10 + years within the business (which is highly profitable and well established)
- Due to the varied nature of the business & equipment, your job will be diverse, interesting and stimulating. No two days are the same!
- Training is what sets this company apart, they have been listed in The Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for – a fantastic culture and very friendly, supportive working environment that values their employees.
This job will suit:
- A Contracts Manager / Maintenance Manager who is passionate about coaching and developing a team of engineers
- Alternatively you may be an Operations Manager, Commissioning Manager or Service Manager seeking senior jobs in the Yorkshire region.
- A strong technical background. They deal with complex plant and equipment. You will ideally have some complex industrial refrigeration experience but if not you will be from a multi-skilled engineering background and used to the manufacture, commissioning and maintenance of bespoke, complex and large process plant / equipment
- As a senior manager you will be accustomed to dealing with large blue chip clients (so delivering on commercial maintenance contracts to large businesses)
- Any experience in the food, beverage, chemical, oil and gas and wider process industries would be beneficial
This Maintenance Manager / Contracts Manager jobs role is based in Leeds commutable from Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Bradford, Doncaster, Rotherham, Wakefield regions
To apply for this job, please contact Sophie Taylor from Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.