£25,000 per annum
28 days ago
- Opportunity for an experienced Recruitment professional who is interested in working on a variety of projects.
- 6 months fixed term contract initially, possible scope to go permanent in the future.
We are currently looking to recruit a Recruitment Assistant or Coordinator who has ideally had experience of working a range of recruitment projects. Well established engineering group who are undergoing growth, very friendly working culture.
Salary & Package: c£25,000 per annum. Holidays taken in hours that rises with service– higher degree of flexibility. Hybrid working scheme across the office and home.
This Recruitment Assistant job will suit:
- Experience working within recruitment at an Admin or Assistant or Resourcer level.
- Capable of managing several recruitment projects at once.
- Strong communication skills.
The Recruitment Assistant job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An established engineering group with a friendly, hard working culture.
- Opportunity to work on a range of projects throughout a diverse customer base.
- Excellent benefits and modern facility to work in. Scope to develop further within the business.
The Recruitment Assistant job will involve:
- Working with the talent acquisition team to ensure recruitment targets are achieved.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies to deliver job briefs.
- Supporting with wider recruitment documentation and administration when required.
To apply please contact Joe Parker at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.