£ Competitive Salary
over 2 years ago
If you like working in a busy office with lots of variety and you see your work as a long term career, not a job. We have a new and exciting opportunity to join our support team as a Recruitment Administrator.
Working within our Administration team, you will be supporting our Recruitment team to ensure we deliver the highest levels of customer service and to maintain our systems and records to the highest standard.
Your role will be varied and occasionally fast paced, constantly requiring high standards of attention to detail and a mix of activities on computer and telephone.
Core activities will include:
- CV formatting
- Updating database
- Posting job adverts online
- Updating computer records
- Data entry
- Searching for candidates online
- Calling candidates to obtain their updated information
- Helping to produce marketing information
To be successful you will need:
- Strong IT skills, including Excel and Databases
- Positive telephone manner
- Able to meet greet and receive visitors in a positive manner
- Be efficient, well organised and business like
- Conscientious and service minded
This is a full time role, although we may consider part-time for the right person. We also invite applications from apprentices.
In return we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package, including bonus and personal development plan.
To apply please send your CV with covering letter, including your current, or expected salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org